Below are a number of tips to help photographers improve their ‘candid’ photography. Please note that these tips are not about taking sneaky, voyeuristic or true paparazzi shots (ie photographing people without their permission) but rather about how to add a more candid feel to the shots you take of people that you know.
1. Take your Camera Everywhere
2. Use a Long Zoom
3. Kill the Flash
4. Shoot lots
5. Position Yourself strategically
6. Photograph People Doing things
7. Photograph People with People
8. Shoot from the Hip
9. Mix up your Perspective
10. Frame Images with Foreground Elements
11. Take Posed Shots into Candid Territory
Visit the site to read all the information. Some very good pointer there
Ozdoof.com was first launched in August 2001 growing today into Australia's largest and most active Psytrance party & festival photo sites. A high percentage of photos are taken by Webgrrl, however since late 2006 a group of talented PiXies has been recruited to become the Ozdoof PiXies.